The research focuses on using organic/polymer materials for applications in microelectronic/nanoelectronic devices. Key interest areas include fabrication of organic thin film transistors, non-volatile memories based on semiconducting and ferroelectric organic/polymer materials, solar cells and light emitting devices based on organic materials. The emphasis of the research is on understanding and advancing the science and technology of organic/polymer electronic materials synthesis, modification, processing and their relations to device fabrication and performance.
Areas of Research
- Fabrication of organic thin film transistors
- Non-volatile memory devices based on organic transistors
- Development of novel conjugated polymers for photovoltaic device applications
- Fabrication of organic photovoltaic cells
- Fabrication of organic light emitting devices (OLED)
- Ferroelectric polymers for thin film devices