The MSE Leadership Excellence Programme is designed to provide limitless opportunities for character building, global and industries exposure, and a platform to connect and work with leaders and experts in the industry and research sector.
We believe in a holistic education, involving academic and non-academic training to equip undergraduates with the necessary skills to face the future challenges.
The programme involves leadership, communication and management soft skills training through weekly workshops and involvement in organising local and overseas community work. Students are encouraged to engage in social concerns and build leadership, communication and teamwork skills through these activities. Global and industries exposures can be gained through attending special seminars with distinguished visiting professors, internship opportunities with top companies, research immersion and overseas exposure awards.
- One semester of weekly communication skill workshops designed for MSE LEP
- One semester of weekly management skill workshops designed for MSE LEP
- 10-weeks internship and/or research attachment
- Self-organised local and/or overseas community work supported by the school
- Overseas Exchange Allowance Grant
Click here for an overview timeline of the yearly programme.
The programme is only open to MSE students and applications are by invite only.
For more information on the progamme, please write to VD-MSE-ACAD@ntu.edu.sg